Eduardo Lares, MD. began his ophthalmological activity in the Algarve in 1992, performing consultations, surgeries and exams in the field. Since 2003, he has added refractive surgery with excimer laser to his skills portfolio. He is constantly updating his knowledge through National and International Congresses and Courses.
- Graduated in Medicine from the Faculty of Medicine of Coimbra in 1985
- Specialist in Ophthalmology through a Hospital Career in 1992
- Title of Specialist in Ophthalmology granted by the Medical Association in 1993
- Member of the Portuguese Society of Ophthalmology
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS member 8147)