The mission of CGS – Clínica Global de Saúde, Lda. Is to provide a series of consultations, examinations and medical treatments, including outpatient surgery, that will contribute to the health and well-being of our patients.
To be recognised by the users and clinicians as a medical clinic of reference, in its clinical practices, in its ethical posture and in its humanised treatment of users.
CGS – Clínica Global de Saúde, Lda. should achieve, through a permanent spirit of improvement and diversification of medical services, the solidity and vitality that guarantee sustained growth and prepare for future challenges.
The objectives of the quality policy of CGS – Clínica Global de Saúde are to continually improve its processes, supporting the quality of the service provided and providing satisfaction for users and clinicians.
The objectives of CGS – Clínica Global de Saúde are to:
– Ensure a user-focus in all its activities, fostering a humanised and personalised treatment and care;
– Meet users’ expectations, applying appropriate medical acts, while safeguarding their privacy and safety at all times;
– Guarantee the provision of reliable surgical procedures, tests, diagnoses and treatments, based on Criteria of Good Clinical Practices, and on the latest scientific knowledge in diagnosis and therapeutics;
– Ensure the involvement of all employees of CGS – Clínica Global de Saúde, meeting their needs and expectations and promoting their ongoing training;
– Optimize processes, taking full advantage of the available human resources and resources in order to reduce costs;
– Ensure the technical and scientific support to respond to requests in a timely manner, in accordance with Good Clinical Practices and legislation in the Health sector;
– Promote collaboration with regulators, partners, scientific societies, and other stakeholders in the health area, improving communication and mutual cooperation;
– Promote the selection of suitably qualified suppliers by promoting partnerships with them;
– Ensure that in the course of its activities the requirements established by the norm NP EN ISO 9001: 2015 are fulfilled.
The continuous improvement of this system is the objective and responsibility of all employees of CGS – Clínica Global de Saúde, Lda.
Updated May 22, 2015