Vivina Cabrita, M.D. has been practising in the south of Portugal since 1986. Over the years, she has helped bring about a noticeable improvement in the ophthalmological health of the Algarve population.
Her continual professional development, through congresses and courses, both in Portugal and abroad, qualifies Vivina Cabrita to use the latest techniques and bring international knowledge in providing healthcare to her patients.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Lisbon in 1976.
- Specialist in Ophthalmology through a Hospital career in 1986.
- Title of Specialist in Ophthalmology granted by the Medical Association in 1988.
- Member of the Portuguese Society of Ophthalmology.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Ophthalmology.
- Member of the American Society of Ophthalmology.
- Member of the Refractive Implant Society of Portugal.
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.