Practising as an ophthalmologist since 1990, Hubert Raulet M.D. began his ophthalmological carreer in Morbihan, France. Between 1991 and 2018, he was part of the surgery team at the Océane Private Hospital in Vannes (France), where he specialized in anterior segment surgery and refractive surgery.
He has been has been practising in Clínica Vivina Cabrita since October 2019.
- Degree in Medicine from the University of Paris V, Necker-Enfants Malades, 1981
- Specialization in Ophthalmology at Pierre and Marie Curie University, Hotel Dieu (University of Paris VI) in 1990:
– Ophthalmology Internship at St. Michel Hospital (PR. Bouchat)
– Ophthalmology Internship at Ambroise Paré Hospital (PR. JJ Aron)
– Ophthalmology Internship at Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital (PR. Haye)
– Ophthalmology Internship at Lariboisiere Hospital (PR. Campinchi)
– Exchange Internship at the Local Health Unit RM / 11 of the Ophthalmic Hospital of Rome (PR. Lumbroso) – 2 years
MAIN AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- General Medical Ophthalmology
- Cornea and Eyelid Surgery
- Cataract and Glaucoma Surgery
- Refractive Surgery (LASIK Method)
Portuguese, English, French, Italian.